June 2018 -- Volume 11
Fresh off the heels of ConnectLive 2018, our biggest and most successful iManage user conference yet with over twelve hundread attendees, we are gearing up for ILTACON 2018, one of the largest educational and networking events for the legal sector. This year's event will take place August 19-23 in National Harbor, MD. As an active member of ILTA for over 20 years, iManage is involved in all aspects of the conference - from speaking on AI to product spotlights on iManage work product management solutions to holding the current title of Innovative Solution Provider of the Year.
This year we look forward to extensive involvement and participation on best practices for law firm and legal department professionals. This conference is curcial to putting a spotlight on how old approaches and incremental changes aren't enough to address rapidly evolving business demands - professional services firms need the right tools in place to digitally transform their processes, operations and services.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Neil Araujo, CEO
UK-based specialist law firm was frustrated by the limitations of its existing document management system and sought a more robust solution with iManage Cloud.
Leading international law firm with nearly 2300 employees was darwn to iManage Cloud by the speed and agility it offered, as well as its reliability and security.
AmLaw 200 firm moved to iManage Work 10 to enhance attorney productivity and find essential work product more quickly than ever across their twenty-six offices.
With iManage Work 10, a top ten Norwegian law firm can now create collaborative workspaces to save all client and matter related document and e-mails into one easy-to-use electronic matter file.
Award-winning Amsterdam-based law firm moves to iManage Cloud to stay productive from any location.
The modern user experience and smart features of iManage Work 10 help leading business law firm streamline searches and easily find critical work product.
Other notable recent client wins include Farella Braun + Martel LLC, a leading Northern California law firm; Kingsgate Legal, an Edmonton, Alberta-based firm with a long-standing focus on personalized, high-quality service for their clients; and Sive, Paget & Riesel, P.C., recognized as a leader in environmental law and litigation, municipal and land use law for over fifty years.
In Case You Missed It
Webinars: We have produced several very popular webinars over the past few months. If you missed them, please follow these links:
- Discover Digital Transformation Leadership Strategies, with Dan Carmel, iManage Chief Marketing Officer and Cheryl McKinnon, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- Planning and deploying Work 10: Design, Upgrade Strategy, Architecture and More, with Dean Leung, iManage Customer Success Officer and James Priz, iManage Head of Professional Services
Case Studies: It’s always helpful to share with your peers what has worked and why. We’re grateful to these iManage customers for sharing their journeys and successes:
- Leading Brazilian law firm Ferro, Castro Neves, Daltro & Gomide details how they modernized their Work Product Management with iManage Work 10.
- Minneapolis-based Honsa Rodd Landry explains how iManage Work 10 provides a modern user experience to simplify the firm’s daily workflows — from document searches and email management to remote work.
- Top 100 law firm in the insurance sector, Keoghs, outlines how they are using iManage RAVN to automate claim processing and serve clients more efficiently.
iManage is gaining momentum and the market is taking note. These are some of our recent favorites:
- iManage Used to Be Where you Stored your Files. Now it’s Where Your Files Work for You – Above the Law
- iManage Brought Users Together at ConnectLive 2018 in Brooklyn – Legal IT Professionals
- Taylor Vinters to move to the iManage Cloud – here’s why – Legal IT Insider
- New solution increases user adoption rate at law firm – KM World
- The threat of lawtech is a huge opportunity, if you’re willing to leave the training contract rat race – Legal Cheek
Where to See Us
June 20-21, 2018
Janders Dean Syndey
July 4-5, 2018
August 19-23, 2018
National Harbor, MD
ALA Regional East
September 13-18, 2018
Alternative Legal Management Summit
September 24 -25, 2018