iManage Cloud Customers are adding Security Policy Manager to their cloud subscription to enhance their overall security posture. Due to the sensitivity of their cloud data and the threat of cyberattack, malicious insiders or bad actors, it is no longer acceptable to have open access to information within an organization. Securing sensitive content on a need-to-know basis and segmenting content are critical parts of any strategy to limit the exposure that a breach can bring.
In this webinar, targeted to existing iManage Cloud Customers and presented by iManage Product Management, you will hear:
- How adding iManage Security Policy Manager to your cloud subscription can enhance your overall security posture.
- How data isolation and managing need-to-know security beyond ethical walls are implemented in Security Policy Manager.
- What’s new in iManage Security Policy Manager for the iManage Cloud with our latest Cloud Service Update.
- How iManage Security Policy Manager in the iManage Cloud protects your iManage Cloud data as well as data which you maintain on-premises.
- How to get started with iManage Security Policy Manager if you are not already taking advantage of this iManage Cloud offering.
- What’s planned for future Cloud Service Updates to enhance this critical security and information governance offering.
- How to get support for iManage Security Policy Manager